Ruynet Sdn Bhd (1026208-X) (hereinafter refer as “Ruynet”) operates www.cincaibuy.com (hereinafter refer as “cincaibuy”).
ADDRESS: L-1-4 Wisma Kemajuan, No 2 Jalan 19/1B,, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
E-mail : email@example.com
Personal Information You Provide:
This policy applies specifically to information through any electronic forms user submit via this Web Site, or other messages, comments or feedback send us by e-mail. Information about user which we may collect through this Web Site may vary depending on how user uses this Web Site. We may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to this Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
Ruynet’s general policy is to only collect individually identifiable information that is necessary for a transaction or which is useful for our own internal operations. During the registration process for our services, we collect a user’s name, gender, post code, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile or telephone contact number, billing and delivery address and Identity Card number.
Ruynet will record the e-mail addresses of those who post messages and comments, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our Facebook page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; and information volunteered by consumers and merchants, such as survey information and/or site registration data.
Ruynet will also track certain particulars about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information using widely available site web statistical tools.
You can always choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to benefit of many of our special features, and you may not be able to check out with your purchase through the Website. The Personal Information is used for such purposes as allowing you to purchase items, improving the content of the Website, customizing the advertising and content you
see, and communicating with you about specials and the latest features.
If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, including promotional offer, please specify this preference by changing your account setting, or by informing us by using the “Unsubscribe” feature in any email we send. Note that if you do not want to receive legal notices, such as this privacy policies, those legal notices will still govern your use of our website, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
The website’s contents are not directed specifically to children. Users are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is considered an unauthorized user. Furthermore, if we learn that a user is under 13 years of age, it is our right to promptly delete any Personal Information we have acquired about the under aged user.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from cincaibuy. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” feature in any email we send to you.
We received and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses cincaibuy.
How we use your information?
The information cincaibuy collects is for accountability and control purposes, also to understand user needs and interests to help us and ours agent to provide a better service. cincaibuy may use your information for the following:
1. complete a transaction or order
2. to contact you regarding administrative notices from time to time
3. allow you to participate in surveys and promotions
4. to use the information and past archives and activities to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions of using our services
5. for order fulfillment purposes, we do need to provide your name, address, contact and e-mail to our agent in order to deliver goods to your doorstep.
6. improve or update our services
How we share your information?
cincaibuy view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle, cincaibuy would not provide your personal information to third party organizations for their marketing purposes nor sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except there are legal licensing requirements, or disclose the information in the following conditions:
- To our service providers who assist us in our services (for example, mail houses, delivery companies), other firm and individuals to perform tasks on our behalf to provide products or services to you. All aforesaid agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- To organizations with whom we have co-promotional or co-campaign arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements)
- In an emergency situation trying to maintain personal and social public privacy and security, necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and others agreements. Also includes exchanging information with other organizations and companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Upon receiving user’s explicit consent
- Affiliated companies we do not control. Ruynet work closely with variety of affiliated business. In some cases, these businesses sell items to you through Company’s website. In other circumstances, Company offers services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You will be notify when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is connected to such transaction with that affiliated business.
- To company employee whom has limited access to your personal information who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
- Upon the event that the company opts to buy or sell assets, customer information will be one of the business assets that are subject to be transferred. Furthermore, if the company , or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the event that the Company get into receivership, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such handovers may occur, and that any acquirer of the Company may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
User account and password security maintenance
Upon registration as a user, a password and account will be provide, user will bear the legal responsibility for all the behavior based on user name and password. User password shall remain secure and shall not share or disclose to any third party to avoid any legal consequences arising from the aforesaid.
cincaibuy value your personal information and take great effort to protect the security of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. cincaibuy cannot ensure or warrant the 100% security of your information. We endeavors to protect your information, however, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user data and other information at any time.
Amendment to this statement
All announcements can be sent to users via e-mail or regular mail delivery, such announcement is to inform the changes of service terms, service changes, or other important information.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the cincaibuy.com (hereinafter known as the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
You must read, understand of, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions by accessing this Site. You shall not use this website if you disagree with the Terms and Conditions of use. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time.
By posting the amends terms and condition on our site, the amended terms and conditions shall automatically become effective after they are posted on our site or have forwarded to the user by e-mail. Your continued use of this site constitutes acknowledgement of these terms and conditions and any modifications.
USE OF THE SITE
You must be at least 18 years of age or access the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of procuring personal items sold on the Site.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the Merchant or Seller (in particular of Merchant or Seller from TaoBao.com) and are not made by us. Submission or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or relate features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifies safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails or Mobile Chat application promotion from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails or Mobile Chat application by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link of any promotional email or chat application.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, question, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submission. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be ask to provide additional verifications or information, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when there is technical error. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- We accept liability any liability that we cannot exclude or limit at law.
- We shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material for any: (a) indirect or consequential loss, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of damage to or corruption of data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- Either you or we may terminate a Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photo, and all software compilations, underlying source code shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
cincaibuy.com trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not cincaibuy.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customer or in any manner that disparages or discredits cincaibuy.com. All other trademarks not owned by cincaibuy.com that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, or connected to.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the law in force in Malaysia. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Malaysia and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Malaysia. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in the Malaysia and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
We, our subsidiaries, officers, director, employees and our suppliers provide the www.cincaibuy.com website and our services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied or statutory. We, our subsidiaries, officer, director, employees and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the site:
2. Shipment Terms
3. Refund & Return Policy